Father/Daughter Bonding
Let me preface this story by saying that Kacey is an INCREDIBLE daddy and husband. He is such a big help to me with Addison, and I realize that a lot of daddies aren't near as helpful as he is. For that I am very grateful! That being said, I had a good laugh this morning! Our normal Sunday morning routine involves Kacey giving Addison a bath and getting her dressed while I get myself dressed. This morning they took a little longer than usual and I heard several little cries for help coming from Addison's room (from Addison and Kacey both). When I came into the living room to see Addison dressed in her Sunday best I immediately started laughing. Addison's dress was on backwards and Kacey was mumbling something about never putting that dress on her again because the buttons didn't fit into the buttonholes and it was just too hard. As I took her dress off to turn it around I got another laugh when I saw that her onesie was on backwards too. :) In the end, she went to church wearing all of her clothes facing the right way and Kacey vowed never to put that dress on her again! I thought it was a cute story! Here's the before picture...


2 comments:
That is HILARIOUS!!
Robert did the same thing with Cassidy a while back:)
Post a Comment