Sunday, March 16, 2008

"Walk!"

On any given day, we hear "walk" at least 20 or 30 times. The girl loves to walk! Last weekend Addison and I visited Mama Gale and Papa Jody while Kacey was in San Diego for business. First thing Saturday morning Addison started asking to take a walk. Since the weather was beautiful, we all went on this walk. We never have to talk Bear into taking a walk. He was right there standing at the door with Addison ready to go! I took the stroller for when Addison got tired of walking, but she surprised us all and walked at least a mile before tiring out!

"Okay, I'm ready to walk!!! Are y'all coming??"


Ready to go...


She also likes to push the stroller when we walk.


Helping Mama Gale push the stroller...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cherie Baker Vann said...

next time he goes to San Diego (or any other Cali trips) you better go with him!!! we would drive anywhere to see you guys! :)

Amy said...

That's funny, Evan is the same way. We hear "walk" and "run" all day. The boy loves to run! We don't even take a stroller or the wagon most of the time bc he just wants to push them. We went to the mall yesterday for shoes for him and at least he gives me warning as I hear "run!" and he's off. I hope we can work something out where y'all can visit us and we can visit y'all this summer as I think Addison and Evan would have a great time together and be so funny.