Happy Halloween!
I know I'm late posting these (Sorry, Dad), but we've been busy since we got home. So here goes...Addison had a great time trick-or-treating with her cousins in Georgia. She had a hard time keeping up with them because she wanted to inspect each piece of candy people gave her. I think she would've been happy if we had stopped after the first house. She came running down the steps yelling "I got candy!" and holding up her one piece of candy! She even got to be in a parade with all the neighborhood kids. We all know how much our girl loves parades! The only problem of the night came when Addison decided that one house seemed so inviting that she would just walk on in and make herself at home. It was a grandmother at the door, so she felt at ease with her. Luckily the sweet lady thought she was cute and didn't mind at all.



1 comment:
Addison's cousins loved trick-or-treating with her too! Fun times! Kim
Post a Comment