Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's a Girl!!

I'm sure most of you know this by now, but I haven't put anything up on the blog about our newest addition yet. Here she is at our 18 week ultrasound where we found out Addison would be having a baby sister. The 3 of us couldn't be more excited! Of course, if you ask Addison what's in Mommy's tummy, she'll most likely tell you it's a kitty kat named Baby Sour. That's an improvement from the giraffe she originally thought it was. Talk about a rough delivery! :) Baby Sour is due June 17, but will most likely come about a week earlier since I get to schedule a c-section this time. Yea for no 26 hours of labor this time!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jason and amanda said...

We are so excited about your new addition! June 17 is when our niece was born. They could have the same b'day... We love y'all and are counting the days til baby number 2!
amanda, jason & adeline

The Bennett's Tall Tales and True Stories said...

Yay!!! Congrats once again! So excited for you two! Hugs!