Saturday, May 16, 2009

Addison and Thomas

Addison will tell you that she has two boyfriends - Thomas and Daddy. She loves to tell Thomas that he's her "good boyfriend." Does that make Daddy her "bad boyfriend"? :) The past couple of days we've walked into school with Thomas and his mommy, and the kids have wanted to hold hands the whole way. They are so cute together!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Karla said...

Hang on to this picture...15, I mean, 20, I mean 30 years from now, you may need it for blackmail purposes!!

Tony and Lindsay said...

Hey!
Can you believe we only have 7 more days until our little girls come? I think it's so cool we are having them on the same day at almost the same time! (I think your mom said you have to go in at 5:30am...) Is that right?
Can't wait to hear about your little one!
Lindsay Slate (FBBA)

Tony and Lindsay said...

Hey Tami!
I read your comment on our blog and I guess this is the best way to write you back! :)
My surgery starts at 7:30 too!!! I will be thinking about you! We will be meeting our babies at the same time! I can't believe you moved at 9 months pregnant! You must be exhausted! I'm hanging in there, but I'm ready for Wed to come! I know you are too. :)
Lindsay Slate