1st Day of 4 Year Old Preschool
Addison started 4 year old preschool on Thursday. She was very excited to go because we told her that the 4 year olds don't take naps. When I dropped her off she went right in and never looked back. When I picked her up her teacher, Mrs. Joanie, said she had a great day. Her other teacher, Mrs. Kristy, said she got to eat lunch in the "office" with Addison since some students had peanut butter in their lunch. Some kids might not like that, but Addison LOVED it! She had the undivided attention of Mrs. Kristy - she loves undivided attention. :) Kristy told me that Addison asked for her croutons, saying they were her "favorite" and that her mommy probably didn't pack her any. She also saw a picture of Mrs. Kristy's face and said, "I'm looking at this picture, and I'm wondering what you were wearing." Ha! Leave it to Addison to want to know about the fashion, even if it can't be seen in the picture. :) We're looking forward to a great year with Mrs. Joanie and Mrs. Kristy.


No comments:
Post a Comment