Four Weeks Old!
Addison turned 4 weeks old today. I can't believe how much she's grown in the past 4 weeks. This morning we had a little fashion show (I enjoyed it much more than Addison did!). First we put on the dress that my Grandmother Boots bought for me to wear home from the hospital when I was born. I got a little sentimental trying it on my daughter. She looked so pretty in it!

Next I put her in the outfit that my mom bought for her to wear home from the hospital. When we put it on her 4 weeks ago int he hospital it absolutely swallowed her. (I wasn't prepared for such a tiny baby since all along I had been told that I'd have a big baby!) Four weeks later the outfit fits her much better. It's still a little big, but at least the waistband on the pants touches her skin now.


No comments:
Post a Comment