Monday, September 11, 2006

Gall Stones

When it rains it pours! That's all I can say when I think back on the last week. After having an "attack" of horrible pain in my abdomen and a trip to the ER I found out last week that I have gall stones and would need to have them removed as soon as possible. My surgery was scheduled for Monday morning bright and early at 6:00 am. If I was having any doubts about whether or not to have this surgery, they all disappeared on Monday morning at 1:30 when I woke up with another "attack". After suffering all morning I've never been happier than when we walked into the Sugar Land Surgical Center for my operation. I was so happy to see Dr. Ponce De Leon that morning! After a couple of days I am feeling much better and so happy to be gall bladder-free!

No comments: