Monday, January 22, 2007

A Year Ago Today...

It was a year ago today that Kacey and I left Las Palmas - our favorite after church lunch place - and headed to the Dollar Tree. I was on a mission to prove him wrong...I was NOT pregnant! I had heard that Dollar Tree had reliable pregnancy tests - afterall, why would I want to spend more than $1 on something I needed just to prove my silly husband wrong. When we got home I was the one in for a surprise...TWO RED LINES! Surely I read the instructions wrong and the two red lines meant that I was NOT pregnant! "Uh, Kacey, you need to come look at this!" Six - yes, six - positive pregnancy tests later I still wasn't 100% convinced. Sitting here today, one year later, I'm convinced! It's fun for me to think back to that time when the reality of pregnancy was settling in. I was flooded with a wide range of emotions - excitement, fear, joy, fear, uncertainty - did I say fear? One year later I'm overwhelmed with JOY!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So am I!