Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

We spent New Year's Eve in the country. It was Addison's first trip to the ranch and she had a blast as you can see in this picture. She even got to wear her camo for the first time.


Here we all are before our ride on the four wheelers! JUST KIDDING! Since I have been banned from driving all four wheelers after last year's little accident, Addison and I sat out this year. But, we needed to take a picture like this since we have one just like it from last year just minutes before the accident. Addison is evidence of God's protection in our lives since I was pregnant with her (although I didn't know it) when I tried my daredevil stunt and sent both Kacey and I flying over the handlebars.

Like mother, like daughter! Addison is carrying on the family tradition of picking out a calf at her grandfather's ranch. (Although this one was chosen for her.) Addison's calf looks a little like Normina.

We roasted weinies and s'mores over the campfire. Addison was all bundled up and stayed warmer than the rest of us!

No comments: