Sunday, December 31, 2006

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! She's so cute - can't wait to meet her!
"Aunt Kim"

Anonymous said...

Dear baby cousin Addie-
"Can we please play together soon? I will play with you! You are really cute. We will play everything you want to play. Can you please come over to our house someday? Can you meet our new dog named Sophie? I hope no fire is in your house."
Love,
Liza

Anonymous said...

Today when she got her shots Addison she screamed about twice and cried for about 10 seconds. The nurse was surprised as were Tami and I. I know it's wierd but I'm proud. She's a tough one.

I love you punky

Anonymous said...

Hi Addison (or "Baby Addie" as cousin Liza will quickly correct you!)-
I was so happy to finally meet you! You are so beautiful and sweet! I still can hardly believe my brother is a Daddy! :-)
When you come back to Georgia next month, Lainey, Liza, Uncle Jimmy and I will have a little more time to spend with you. Things should be less hectic then.
See you in a few weeks!!
Much love-
Aunt Kim