Monday, December 18, 2006

Collier Christmas in Boerne

Addison will get to celebrate Christmas 3 times this year. The first of those celebrations was with the Collier clan in Boerne this weekend. We started a new tradition by having dinner and exchanging gifts in Boerne at the Limestone Grill. Afterwards we walked through the town square where they were having A Cowboy Christmas festival. We all had a great time! Addison got some fun toys from her aunts and uncles. Last night as Kacey was taking them out of their packaging it hit him that this is the first of many Christmases that he will spend opening and putting together toys for Addison. He said, "I'm really a dad!" It only took him 4 months to realize that! :) Nothing makes you feel like a dad more than putting together Christmas toys for your daughter, I guess.

The whole gang after dinner. What a fun family!

Kacey opening Addison's Add-A-Pearl necklace from her Mama Gale and Papa Jody. My great-grandmother started one for me when I was her age and I still wear it today.

Kacey, Tami and Addison

Cassidy really enjoyed the wrapping paper on her presents!

The Wyse Clan

Addison is ready for bath time. She'll just love us for all of these naked bath time pictures when she's older!

Steve, Terri, Jason and Amanda

Robert, Cami and Cassidy

Addison is VERY ticklish!

No comments: