Thursday, December 14, 2006

My Little Wiggle Worm

You know, some people didn't believe me when I told them how much Addison wiggled around while I was pregnant. Here's a good example...This afternoon she was playing on her mat. Notice in the first picture which direction she's facing...


I left the room for less than a minute and came back and found that she had maneuvered her way around and gotten her legs on the other side of the arch.



A few minutes later I looked down and found her turned all the way around. Her head was now where her feet were just a few minutes ago. I guess she just wanted a better view of herself in the mirror that hangs above her. We laugh because she's ALWAYS moving. Can't wait 'til she's crawling and walking! :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

They grow so fast! We need to get she and Evan together now that they will pay attention to each other. She is precious.