Thursday, April 05, 2007

George Ranch

On our last day with our Georgia family in town we went to George Ranch. We had a blast! (I've been before, but it's way more fun with young kids rather than a bunch of high school kids who really don't want to be there.) Addison's favorite part was seeing all of the animals. She goes crazy waving her arms, kicking her legs, and bucking up and down anytime she gets close to any animal.


If you look hard you can see that the cowboy brought Buck over for Addison to pet. I guess he noticed her waving her arms and kicking her legs in excitement over seeing the horse. I'm shocked that she doesn't get scared by being up close to new animals, but she loves it!


Ride 'em Cowboy!


Hanging out with Daddy. Noticed her scrunched up nose. She does that when she gets really excited! :)



Posted by Picasa

No comments: