Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Zoo

We went to the zoo today with Grandmommy, Aunt Kendall, Griffin and Molly. Addison LOVES animals, so she had a ball. If you've ever been to the Houston Zoo you've probably seen the groundhog display where you can crawl into a bubble so it looks like you're part of the display. Well, Kacey took Addison through the tube and up into the bubble. She was so happy looking around from this new perspective.


But, I moved around closer to get a better picture and she spotted me. From the picture below you can see that that's when the party ended. (She has just started this new thing where she's fine when I leave her, but when I come back she starts crying. The first time she did this was last week at the church nursery.) Isn't that a pitiful face?



Posted by Picasa

No comments: