Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Chapstick Drama!

For those of you who know the Wyse kids, we love our chapstick and have it hidden in strategic places around the house. Well, Addison has discovered that I keep a tube on the table next to my chair in the living room. For some reason she loves this tube of chapstick. (We've decided she gets this love for chapstick from her Uncle Jed...those of you who know Jed well know that he's NEVER without a tube or two or three!) She will try to sneak over there to get it every chance she gets. This results in me taking it away and her pitching quite a fit! You'd think that I took away her favorite toy or food! So tonight before bed we had a bit of Chapstick Drama!

If I stand on my tippy-toes I think I can almost reach it...


Yes, I got it!


Wow, Mommy hasn't taken it away from me yet...


I WANT THAT CHAPSTICK!!!!! MEAN MOMMY!! :)
(Isn't she pitiful?)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

I get the "mean mommy" look and cry as well. It is quite pitiful for sure. Evan can now arch his back and almost throw a real tantrum when he doesn't get his way....here it all comes!! :) He and Addison may just be made for each other. ;)