Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Swampy...

You'll see in this picture that Addison has a new friend that goes with her everywhere around the house. We call him "Swampy" because he's a swamp rat (or mouse) that (soon-to-be) Aunt Katie (who's from the swamps of Louisiana...according to Jed) gave Addison for Christmas last year. She loves Swampy and loves putting a hat on his head. We think this new love for Swampy started last week when we saw a cat in our backyard. Upon closer inspection we found that the cat was chasing a mouse...nice! Addison loved it! (I did not...in fact, I called the exterminator that day!) For the past two weeks she's been saying "kitty" and "mouse" over and over. Luckily I distracted her while her daddy hit the cute little mouse with a big shovel, so she still thinks the mouse is out there somewhere playing. I didn't want her to think her daddy was a big meanie!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: