Big Puppy Goes Swimming
If you've spent any time with Addison you know how much she loves Big Puppy. Lately he has been going just about everywhere with us. Since we were in Sugar Land this past weekend, we went to church with Mama Gale and Papa Jody on Saturday night. The few times Addison has been to church there she has hated being in the nursery. It seems every time we go to pick her up she's crying and very upset. I don't know what it is about that nursery because she doesn't do that anywhere else. So this particular Saturday I decided I would keep her with me, and we'd leave the service during the sermon. During this time we went exploring around the church since I used to work there and hadn't been there in so long. While we were in the Atrium looking at the fountain, Addison decided that Big Puppy needed to go for a swim, so she made a split second decision and threw him into the water. I was watching her face and saw the thought pop into her mind and then watched as she threw him in. As soon as he hit the water she started crying for him. (Note that there were several people sitting around the fountain trying to watch the sermon on the monitors.) So we called Dispatch and they sent Scotty to the rescue. Apparently this wasn't the first time they've had to fish something out of the fountain because they had a net handy. We were so thankful for Scotty rescuing Big Puppy from the fountain. Next time Addison will just have to endure the nursery! :)


1 comment:
Even Big Puppy gets baptized at SBC.
PJ
Post a Comment