Thursday, October 16, 2008

What can I say, our girl loves shoes!

This afternoon, Addison got a huge surprise from our friend, Mrs. Karen. NEW SHOES! Even better than that, SPARKLY shoes! Karen has figured out that they share a love for shoes and was nice enough to buy her these today. Addison LOVES these shoes! As you can see, she had to wear them to bed. (Right after I took this picture I slipped the shoes off so she doesn't wake up in the middle of the night excited about the shoes on her feet.)

In the past couple of months Addison has developed this love for shoes and is very particular about which ones she wears. There have been times when she has worn her pink suede boots in the heat of summer just because it's not a battle we feel like fighting at the moment. There have also been times when she has worn her white patten shoes with her t-shirt and shorts. What can I say, she's fancy! :)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Trina said...

That is so adorable . . . being a mother of two girls let me let you in on a little secret: "Payless BOGO" It is the only thing that keeps all of us happy. Mainly Daddy, he can not say anything about the price. Take Care,

Trina

Kim Gaster said...

Yea!! sounds like she takes after her Aunt Kim!! :-)

Jenny M. said...

ahhh..a girl after my own heart.

Cherie Baker Vann said...

love the new blog colors!! and no wonder I love addison - shoe-a-holic in the making! :)