Growing, growing, growing...
I almost hate to put this picture up, but here ya go...it was taken at 37 weeks! Baby Sour is just about ready to make her entrance into this world. She's due to arrive in just 5 days (June 10) unless she makes plans on her own to come before that. We're ready for her in every way except her name. Poor baby still doesn't have a name. I just hope she's not Baby Sour for the first few days of her life! :) We're working on it, I promise! Addison is very excited about becoming a big sister and has even said she's going to share Big Puppy with her baby sister. We'll see how long that lasts. The other day she said she was going to share Big Puppy with her friend, Ruthie. After she thought about it a little she decided she'd rather go to the store to buy Ruthie a white puppy like hers. We can't wait to meet this sweet baby girl!


3 comments:
Come on...show the picture where they painted "Goodyear" on your side.
You look AMAZING!! Can't wait to see your little princess, you must be soooo excited!
Tami, you look awesome! I can't believe you're 5 days from D-day!!! Yay! So excited for you guys. And, congrats on your new house too!
Post a Comment