Macie Kate's 1st Birthday
I know I'm about 2 months late posting this, but better late than never. Macie Kate turned 1 on June 10, and we celebrated that evening with all 4 grandparents. Macie Kate enjoyed her 1st cupcake and then the hosing off that comes afterwards. While Macie Kate was being hosed off, Addison, my sweet girl who doesn't like to miss out on anything, disappeared inside to strip down to her birthday suit. She then put on a show running around the yard getting sprayed by the hose and dancing around. Yes, I have video, and yes, I can't wait to embarass her with it when she's older.
Macie Kate continues to bring so much joy and laughter into our lives. She's such a happy girl! She loves her big sister and tries her best to keep up with her every chance she gets. She is also becoming more and more of a daddy's girl, just like her sister. She loves to wave goodbye and blow kisses every chance she gets. As she gets older we are seeing more and more of her personality develop. She is quite a little ham (also just like her sister) and seems to thrive on laughter. She has a little game where she will put the back side of her paci in my mouth and then rip it out and start laughing. The more she does it, the harder she laughs. We've also discovered that she has great climbing skills. There's really nothing she can't eventually climb up on...chairs, baby gates, stairs, desks, the couch, etc. And she is more active than I ever remember Addison being. She is constantly on the go! Which is probably why I live for naptime some days. :)
She's still our itty bitty baby, weighing only 15lb. 3oz. at her 1 year check-up. The doctors have sent us to every specialist under the sun to see if there's something wrong that is causing her low weight...each one finding nothing wrong. I just keep saying, "she's just a tiny girl."
Macie Kate continues to bring so much joy and laughter into our lives. She's such a happy girl! She loves her big sister and tries her best to keep up with her every chance she gets. She is also becoming more and more of a daddy's girl, just like her sister. She loves to wave goodbye and blow kisses every chance she gets. As she gets older we are seeing more and more of her personality develop. She is quite a little ham (also just like her sister) and seems to thrive on laughter. She has a little game where she will put the back side of her paci in my mouth and then rip it out and start laughing. The more she does it, the harder she laughs. We've also discovered that she has great climbing skills. There's really nothing she can't eventually climb up on...chairs, baby gates, stairs, desks, the couch, etc. And she is more active than I ever remember Addison being. She is constantly on the go! Which is probably why I live for naptime some days. :)
She's still our itty bitty baby, weighing only 15lb. 3oz. at her 1 year check-up. The doctors have sent us to every specialist under the sun to see if there's something wrong that is causing her low weight...each one finding nothing wrong. I just keep saying, "she's just a tiny girl."




1 comment:
She's just perfect and precious! As I've said before, someone has to be that ice skater or that gymnast in 15 years. She's beautiful!
Post a Comment