9 Month Check-Up...
Addison had her 9 month check-up today. As you can see in the picture she had a BLAST with the crinkly paper on the table. She made quite a commotion with that paper. She was wired during the whole visit - talking to all of the nurses, squirming around on the scale, playing with the doctor's instruments, and blowing raspberries at the doctor while she tried to talk to me (that was my favorite part of the appointment). In fact, Dr. D got such a kick out of her raspberry "greeting" that she wrote it on her chart. Addison also showed the doctor what I've known all along - that she's brilliant! Dr. D was asking me if she was doing certain things (waving, grabbing things, pulling up, etc.). When she asked if she was clapping I was telling her that she likes to clap when I sing to her, and Addison started clapping to show her! I would've thought it was just a coincidence, but her doctor seemed to think she knew what we were talking about. I trust her expert opinion. :)

Weight: 17 lb. 14 oz.
Height: 27 1/2 in.

Weight: 17 lb. 14 oz.
Height: 27 1/2 in.


No comments:
Post a Comment