Girls' Day Out...
Kacey had to go to San Antonio this week to work, so Addison and I went with him to play. We spent the day with Addison's Aunt Cami and cousin Cassidy. On the way to lunch the girls gave us a glimpse at what our lives would be like if we had more than one child. One would start wimpering and then the other would start crying. Before we knew it they were both in an all-out cry! All Cami and I could do was laugh! It was pretty funny! After a good cry, they were both ready for a good nap...
After lunch and naptime they were both ready to play! Addison was in heaven playing with all of Cassidy's toys. Cassidy didn't even mind when Addison slobbered all over her toys. What a sweet cousin! I'd like to say they played together, but they really played around each other. Every once in awhile they would look up and acknowledge each other.





No comments:
Post a Comment