Mother's Day
I had a great first Mother's Day! We spent the day at church and then at my parent's house with family. It was a great way to spend Mother's Day. I am so grateful to be a mother to the most wonderful little girl. I'm also very lucky to have the mom that I do. For many years now she has shown me what a Godly mother/wife looks like and has been my best friend (aside from Kacey, of course). And no matter how clueless I've been about being a mom myself, she has always encouraged me and made me feel like I'm doing a great job! I've also been blessed with the greatest mother-in-law a girl could ask for. She has welcomed me into her family with open arms and has become a great friend to me. She is one of the most giving people I know, and always has a fresh batch of her famous chocolate chip cookies waiting for us when we see her. I'm a lucky girl! (Kacey says I'm being too cheezy, so I'll stop now!)


No comments:
Post a Comment