Monday, June 18, 2007

10 Months Old

Addison is 10 months old today! Time sure does fly when you're having fun! She is the happiest, silliest, wiggliest baby. Now that she's crawling, she loves climbing and pulling up on anything she can get to. She greets everyone with a big open-mouth smile or scrunched up nose snort. Today on the plane ride home from Georgia she was greeting the people behind us with that big smile and snort! She can make more faces than anyone I've ever seen. She also loves her own voice. She will talk and make the cutest sounds all day long. She loves all four of her grandparents, but I have to admit, her two grandmothers - Grandmommy and Mama Gale - get the biggest reaction from her. She will laugh hysterically at them for the silliest things. When they walk in the room they get the Addison Greeting (sticking her arms and lets straight out and twirling her hands and feet in excitement). She also LOVES animals of any kind...dogs are her favorite! She has started waving and saying "Bye Bye". She will raise one hand for the sign for "all gone." She loves to shake her head "No." I know I keep saying this every month, but she is just so much fun!



(We just got home from 10 days in Georgia, so be looking for lots of new pictures soon!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: