Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Uncle Scott a.k.a. The Candy Man...

On Thursday evening they had a marshmallow roast. For those who know of my love for marshmallows know that I wasn't going to miss that! It was there that Addison's Uncle Scott gave Addison her first marshmallow. Before I knew it she had sucked off more than half of the marshmallow and was covered in sticky marshmallow chunks! It was all over her hands, face, arms, and legs! Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me. Apparently Addison shares in my love for marshmallows! Needless to say, she had a little trouble winding down for bed that night! :)


The next day, her Uncle Scott decided to introduce her to cookies! Once again, she devoured it! Scott's title keeps changing...if you remember my Christmas post about him being the Baby Whisperer. That has definitely changed! He no longer lulls her to sleep, instead winds her up!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: