Monday, June 04, 2007

Our Day in Boerne...

Kacey had to go to San Antonio and Austin for work a couple of weeks ago, so Addison and I went with him so we could play in Boerne with our friends. We had such a great time! Addison was excited to see that Karen had some toys for her to play with...


But her favorite toy was Karen's pretty necklace...



Allison Lee and Addison Lee...we really weren't trying to copy Allison's name when we named Addison. Kacey and I both really liked the name Addison, and we wanted to use Lee since it was my grandmother's middle name. When we put the two together I kept saying how well they seemed to go together. Then I realized why they sounded so natural together. It was a great bonus that the name we liked was so similar to someone's name that is so special to me. I've known Allison since she was 7 years old, and I hope and pray that Addison turns out to be a Godly young woman like Allison.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: