Sunday, September 30, 2007

FBBA Homecoming

We went to FBBA's Homecoming football game on Friday night. Addison loved watching the cheerleaders and listening to the music. She wanted to walk up and down the fence all night. She would walk along just waving at people in the stands like she was in a parade. :) At one point I looked down the row and there was a lady in sandals with her foot up on the front row. Addison was playing with her toes!!! Her friend, Eli, would walk beside her with his hand on her back like he was protecting her...too cute!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed getting to sit with you at the game. I enjoyed our conversation and watching the kiddos run around. Thanks for putting up this picture. They are so cute! I think we are going to need a copy of this! :)

Rachel