Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Wedding!!

The wedding was beautiful!!! Katie was gorgeous! Jed was handsome! They were both the happiest I've seen them. I was very nervous about Addison making it down the aisle. At the last minute we decided she should walk with me. Unfortunately I don't have any good pictures of us walking down the aisle. I'm hoping the photographer got one. I loved getting to walk down the aisle holding my little girl's hand. I guess she got anxious at the last minute because she started asking for paci and Puppy 10 seconds before we were to start walking. So Grandmommy sprinted for Puppy on the other side of the church and I whipped her paci out of my dress (don't ask where it was) and we were off. I was a bit disappointed that she walked down the aisle with a pacifier in her mouth and holding onto Puppy, but she was happy and still just as cute as ever.

We owe a HUGE thanks to Grandmommy and Grandaddy for all of their help with Addison before and during the wedding. They had the big task of keeping her occupied and happy before the wedding. Keep in mind, Addison was already exhausted after travelling so much, being off of her schedule, and taking a much shorter nap than usual that day. It could've been much worse, but she was definitely showing signs of being done with it all! Grandaddy waited at the front for her and took her out of the church. I think they walked around the church during the entire ceremony. Of course, Addison loved her time with her grandparents. She loves "Gi Gi" and "Gaddy"!


I loved getting to be close to Jed so I could watch his reaction as Katie walked in. He was beaming!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: