8 Months Old
Macie Kate was 8 months old on February 10. I've been a complete slacker about this blog, so I'm just now getting these pictures up. I promise I'll be better about the blog. I know there are grandparents who are wanting to see pictures of their girls.
Macie Kate is still such a happy baby. She has enterted the stage where she grabs everything she can get her hands on. If you're holding her and wearing earrings, watch out! She is crawling and getting faster every day. Addison is still her favorite person and the best at getting Macie Kate to laugh. I love listening to those two laugh and giggle with each other. Macie Kate is still very tiny, but continues to be alert and active, so we aren't overly concerned about her size. She has started eating more and more different foods. She does okay with baby food, but prefers to feed herself over one of us feeding her. We're hoping that she'll start eating more and more so she can start packing on the pounds.
Macie Kate is still such a happy baby. She has enterted the stage where she grabs everything she can get her hands on. If you're holding her and wearing earrings, watch out! She is crawling and getting faster every day. Addison is still her favorite person and the best at getting Macie Kate to laugh. I love listening to those two laugh and giggle with each other. Macie Kate is still very tiny, but continues to be alert and active, so we aren't overly concerned about her size. She has started eating more and more different foods. She does okay with baby food, but prefers to feed herself over one of us feeding her. We're hoping that she'll start eating more and more so she can start packing on the pounds.


No comments:
Post a Comment