Friday, March 19, 2010

Gigi and Grandaddy Come to Texas

Gigi and Grandaddy came to Boerne to visit us at the end of January. We had a great time while they were here. Since we didn't see them over Christmas, we opened presents the first night they were here. I think Addison definitely loved getting to have another Christmas in January. I was very thankful that when they left, I had a freezer full of Elizabeth's wonderful cooking. She definitely worked hard in my kitchen, and I was very grateful! We've been enjoying chili, vegetable soup, and spaghetti ever since. We always have a great time when Gigi and Grandaddy come to visit!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Bennett's Tall Tales and True Stories said...

Tami...Macy Kate is SO cute! and getting so big. How fun! Our little Liam is almost 3 months old and it's been so fun having two. We're adjusting rather well, but man is it exhausting. Hope all is well.
erin

Tami said...

Thanks, Erin! I can't believe your Liam is already 3 months old. I'm so glad y'all are adjusting well. It's definitely exhausting, but so fun to watch the kids play together.