Preschool, here we come!
Today was the first day of our new adventure...preschool! Addison and I will both be going to the preschool at our church 2 days a week (I'll be teaching, she'll be playing). She doesn't officially start until next Thursday, so I'll post pics then. For now she's just going up there and spending the day with the other teacher kids while we get ready for next week. Today I was nervous about leaving her all day with me not right down the hall (the teachers were bonding off-campus), but she did great! She didn't nap at all, but she did lots of playing. Can anyone guess what the teacher's first comment about Addison was? "Wow, she talks a lot!" That's right, my little girl, the non-stop talker! I wonder who she gets that from? Hmmmm...

2 comments:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
Tami & Kasey,
Trina (Tingle) here, your daughter is so adorable. Enjoy every moment they grow so fast. It's not fair . . .I look forward to meeting you Tami when we have our 20.
Take care!
Post a Comment